When Bait Finesse System Rods have the unmatched ability to entice finicky fish with downsized baits, an ICON Salt Finesse Ned Rig Casting Rod is a must-have.
Key Product Features:
- Specifically engineered to throw finesse with a baitcaster
- Built on Cashion’s most sensitive rod blank, the CR6r
- Blank through reel seat for direct blank contact
- Handmade carbon fiber / fiberglass grips for a secure, durable, and dense grip that enhances sensitivity
- Uses Cashion’s new, proprietary hybrid gimbal butt
- Cutdown threads for comfort & sensitivity
- Factory direct K Frame Guides perfectly curated for the saltiest conditions and all line types
- Perfectly placed hook keeper for fast lure hook up and removal
- Proudly made in the USA
In response to the popularity of our freshwater Bait Finesse System Rods, we have introduced a line of American made Salt Finesse BFS rods designed specifically for inshore anglers. The ICON Salt Finesse Ned Rig Casting Rod is the first of its kind and is built on Cashion’s CR6r carbon fiber blank, which means this is one sensitive fishing rod!
The CR6r blank is rolled unidirectionally, ensuring that all fibers are running in the same direction to transmit vibrations from the tip of the rod to the tips of your fingers. Meanwhile, the hand-made carbon fiber / fiberglass grips are designed for a secure, dense grip providing the angler with the sensitivity needed for finesse fishing.
Inshore anglers will also love how the Salty Ned Rig rod features a perfectly placed hook keeper, blank-through reel seat with shortened threads for direct blank contact, carbon fiber / fiberglass grips accompanied by Cashion’s ALL-NEW hybrid gimbal butt, and Fuji K Frame Flagship Tangle Free Series guides perfectly curated for salty conditions. And, like other ICON Rods, it’s all backed up by Cashion’s lifetime replacement policy.
About Cashion Rod’s American Made Blanks — Built in Sanford, North Carolina!
Cashion Carbon Fiber fishing rod blanks are designed and manufactured in Sanford, NC. Cashion stands for American made, material science technology, and the craftsmen to build detailed oriented carbon fiber fishing rod blanks. Cashion is obsessed with attention to detail, especially at the molecular level. Cashion carbon blank design is focused at the molecular level to utilize epoxies that excel at encapsulating and physically bonding to high performance carbon fiber.