The ELEMENT Inshore 7’ All Purpose Spinning rod is not too long, not too short, and just the right action and power for a variety of inshore applications! If you’re looking for a do-all rod to add to your collection, here’s why you should consider the eInS7MFs. Built on the new hand-rolled CR4r blank, this rod comes in with a medium power and fast action. It features a full cork grip with a smaller OD for overall comfort and weight reduction. Moving up the rod, you’ll find a simplistic, slim reel seat that transitions into an EVA foam foregrip. 8 perfectly spaced standard sized stainless steel guides with engineered ceramic inserts line the rod for use with braid in salty conditions. Best of all, this rod is the most affordable fully American made inshore rod on the market.
The ELEMENT Inshore is a performance fishing rod designed, engineered, and manufactured in Sanford, NC. It features a full cork grip, EVA foregrip, and a sleek matte blue finish over a CR4r raw Cashion blank that is hand-rolled in house. Cashion streamlined their efficiency without sacrificing quality; and is able to manufacture a high quality, truly American-made rod at the lowest price point in the market. The old saying, “Quality ain’t cheap” remains true, but Cashion has built proprietary processes in fishing rod manufacturing in order to deliver a scientifically superior, American-made fishing rod.
- ELEMENT has no comparison
- Most affordable American-made rod on the market
- Designed and manufactured in Sanford, NC
- Cashion blanks and rods are built by the best rod and blank builders on the planet!
- Full cork grip with a thinner OD for weight reduction and all day comfort
- Gorgeous matte blue finish
- EVA foregrip strategically designed to fit an uplocking reel seat
- Perfectly placed drop shot style hook keeper for fast and efficient lure storage
- Size 6 running guides for balance, weight reduction, and knot clearance
- Stainless steel frame guides with engineered ceramic inserts designed for all line types including braid
The Science Behind ELEMENT
- This series features new blank and rod designs
- Cashion CR4r standard modulus blanks were designed specifically for the ELEMENT
- CR4r utilizes American made Carbon Fiber Pre-Preg
- Cashion’s Toughened Epoxy formulation provides Advanced Interface Bonding (AIB)
- AIB is a combination of mechanical and additive technology to create ultra high bond strength at the interface of carbon fiber and epoxy matrix. In practical terms this makes a really strong rod blank.
- CR4r has a Raw Finish to encapsulate fibers for increased durability
- The CR4r blank looks like no other Cashion blank but it is still designed with a raw finish to encapsulate fibers for increased durability. The raw finish allows the epoxies in the pre-preg to form a protective barrier around the carbon fiber to protect the fibers from impact.
|Model||Length||Action||Power||Line Wt.||Lure Wt.|
|eInS7MFs||7′||Fast||Med||6 – 12||1/8 – 1/2|