The ELEMENT Inshore Trout rod is the most affordable fully American made Inshore rod on the market today! This 7’ fast, medium light trout specific rod is the ideal rod to have in your lineup if you’re chasing those salty speckled trout! The medium light CR4r blank is engineered with just the right parabolic bend for this type of inshore fishing. It provides forgiveness and a lot of give and take, ensuring solid hookups and control over the course of its use. It pairs perfectly with MirrOlures, soft plastics, topwater, and even live bait. When targeting speckled trout, light tackle is where it’s at! This rod checks every inshore angler’s boxes – full length cork grip, light-weight design, and components that will hold up to even the saltiest environment. Learn more below!
The ELEMENT Inshore is a performance fishing rod designed, engineered, and manufactured in Sanford, NC. It features a full cork grip, EVA foregrip, and a sleek matte blue finish over a CR4r raw Cashion blank that is hand-rolled in house. Cashion streamlined their efficiency without sacrificing quality; and is able to manufacture a high quality, truly American-made rod at the lowest price point in the market. The old saying, “Quality ain’t cheap” remains true, but Cashion has built proprietary processes in fishing rod manufacturing in order to deliver a scientifically superior, American-made fishing rod.
- ELEMENT has no comparison
- Most affordable American-made rod on the market
- Designed and manufactured in Sanford, NC
- Cashion blanks and rods are built by the best rod and blank builders on the planet!
- Full cork grip with a thinner OD for weight reduction and all day comfort
- Gorgeous matte blue finish
- EVA foregrip strategically designed to fit an uplocking reel seat
- Perfectly placed drop shot style hook keeper for fast and efficient lure storage
- Size 6 running guides for balance, weight reduction, and knot clearance
- Stainless steel frame guides with engineered ceramic inserts designed for all line types including braid
The Science Behind ELEMENT
- This series features new blank and rod designs
- Cashion CR4r standard modulus blanks were designed specifically for the ELEMENT
- CR4r utilizes American made Carbon Fiber Pre-Preg
- Cashion’s Toughened Epoxy formulation provides Advanced Interface Bonding (AIB)
- AIB is a combination of mechanical and additive technology to create ultra high bond strength at the interface of carbon fiber and epoxy matrix. In practical terms this makes a really strong rod blank.
- CR4r has a Raw Finish to encapsulate fibers for increased durability
- The CR4r blank looks like no other Cashion blank but it is still designed with a raw finish to encapsulate fibers for increased durability. The raw finish allows the epoxies in the pre-preg to form a protective barrier around the carbon fiber to protect the fibers from impact.
|Model||Length||Action||Power||Line Wt.||Lure Wt.|
|eTrT7MLFs||7′||Fast||Med-Lt||6 – 10 lb||1/16 – 3/8 oz|