Built in Sanford, NC
|CKc73MHMF||7’3″||Mod-Fast||Med-Hvy||3/8-3/4 oz||11 plus tip||cranking from square bills down to 12 ft & smaller swimbaits|
The Cashion Kayak Cranking rod could be the most versatile cranking rod Cashion has ever made.
Kayak Cranking Fishing Rod Design – Cashion has designed the perfect cranking rod for kayak fishing. With a single rod you can pound the bank throwing to structure with a square bill, cast against a rip-rap bank with a wiggle wart, or pull off a point and hit a stump in 12’ of water. The parabolic action of the Cashion Kayak fishing rod has to be experienced. The kayak cranking blank loads great for casting plugs for accuracy or distance. The parabolic action will assist on hook up and prevent from pulling hooks out of the fishes mouth. The action of the kayak cranking rod allows the fish to engulf crankbaits providing the best opportunity for a solid hook up.
Don’t forget that Cashion is a carbon fiber company that provides unparalleled sensitivity. You get the parabolic action needed for cranking but you also get the sensitivity of a Cashion designed blank. Sensitivity is critical for crankbait fishing because the majority of strikes occur after your plug has bounced or deflected off structure. Being able to feel the structure is a huge advantage to know where your plug is and what it is contacting. The kayak cranking rod was designed with Microguides, which increase sensitivity and casting distance. The kayak cranking rod has Cashion carbon fiber grips that provide a hard dense material that transmits vibrations, in combination with a blank exposed reel seat that provides direct hand contact to the rod blank. The majority of anglers underestimate the importance of a sensitive kayak cranking rod, but once you experience it you will be a believer.
Kayak Blank Material Science – Cashion designs and builds all blanks in Sanford, NC. The CK Kayak fishing rod blanks were designed all new from the materials up. The Kayak fishing rod blanks utilize an American sourced carbon fiber pre-preg with standard modulus fibers. Cashion introduces new technology in the Kayak fishing rod blanks with an Energy Dissipation Jacket (EDJ). Let’s face it, due to the nature of kayak fishing, Kayak fishermen can be tough on their equipment. EDJ adds another layer of protection for the CK Kayak blanks to prevent fracture from impact. EDJ works as an outer layer around the carbon fibers to absorb and dissipate impacts from hard surfaces. The sensitivity of the Cashion Kayak blanks will be the first thing you notice. All Cashion blanks utilize Advanced Interface Bonding (AIB) which creates ultra high bond strengths at the molecular level between carbon fiber and epoxy matrix. AIB is real material science at work to deliver ultimate sensitivity and durability. The high modulus interface of AIB facilitates transmission of vibrations down the blank into your palm allowing you to feel everything. The raw finish of the Cashion kayak fishing rod blanks provide a high-end cosmetic look but very practical epoxy encapsulation of the fibers for even more durability.
CK Cranking Casting Rod Features:
- Specially engineered blank for fishing crankbaits from square bill to 12’ deep
- Design works great for smaller swimbaits
- American made blank and American sourced carbon fiber pre-preg
- 7’3” length for added casting distance
- Parabolic action for effortless casting and forgiving hookset
- EDJ, AIB, and Raw Finish blank for extreme sensitivity and durability
- ½” Shorter Handle for Maneuverability with PFD but enough handle for leverage
- Carbon Fiber rear grip for durable dense grip to transmit vibrations
- EVA butt grip for added padding and comfort for hook sets and all day fishing comfort
- American Tackle Saltwater Grade Microguides
- Microguides provide
- Maximum casting distance
- Sensitivity you can feel
- Smaller foot print for increased durability
- Blank through reel seat design for direct blank contact for added sensitivity
- Best hook keeper design on the market. Engineered placement of hook keeper for fast lure hook up and removal
- Microguides provide